August 2, 2021
EV Construction is seeking candidates for our co-op program. The position and schedule will be tailored to the student’s career goals, any prior experience, and the requirements of their school. They will be exposed to multiple projects and duties in healthcare, senior living, commercial and industrial construction. Projects may be performed under a variety of delivery methods; general contractor, construction manager, design-build and/or self-perform. This is an opportunity for you and the EV team to get to know one another, with the goal being possible future full time employment.
Team members are expected to have the following characteristics:
- Humble – Thinking of others more than oneself, being able to give praise and accept coaching easily.
- Hungry – Drive, willing to work until the job gets done.
- People Smart – Being aware of how one’s actions and reactions affect those around them.
Team members must have the following qualifications:
- Enrolled in a participating school
- Ideal candidates will have some exposure and/or experience in the industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
EV Construction offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay with performance-based pay adjustments
- Corporate discounts
- Paid community service opportunities
- Robust training and development programs