Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
October 29, 2017
Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in construction management or related construction field. Ideal candidates will have prior experience managing large commercial and/or industrial projects to completion, on-time and within budget. Estimating experience is a plus. The primary role of this position is to lead the project team from beginning to end and “own” the process. PM’s should know the project financials in/out. PM’s should be able to identify project risks and navigate solutions to mitigate them. Seeking individuals that are eager to learn, good communicators, organized, possess leadership qualities, are willing to train and assist others, and excited about construction.
1. Help support day to day project needs as well as facilitate long term planning of the project.
2. Help support the project team in the field.
3. Management of all contract documents for the project.
4. Facilitate coordination meetings and create team action items. Should be able to effectively push progress forward using relationships, tact, humility and intellect.
5. Help assemble, organize and execute trade contractor change orders.
6. Assist with preconstruction efforts for projects or participate in bid-teams when needed.
7. Work closely with the owner, designer and trades. Create and grow relationships.
8. Coordinate the overall schedule and planning of the project, working along-side the field management team. Should be able to effectively push progress forward using relationships, tact, humility and intellect.
9. Help support any self-perform trades on projects.
10. Coordinate all project financials including trade invoicing, owner pay applications, project margin analysis and cost estimating.
. Educational and experience requirements include
- · Minimum 4-year architectural technology, construction and or engineering degree or equivalent combinations technical training and/or experience
- · Or, Min 4-year equivalent experience in a similar role
· Must know how to read plans and specifications
· Must have proficiency in project scheduling software
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, and Word
· Proficiency in Bluebeam or Adobe required