Elzinga & Volkers Continues Growth with New Field Personnel Hires
Grand Rapids, Mich. March 22, 2017 – Elzinga & Volkers (E&V), a leading provider of construction management services, continues to expand with the hiring of 13 new employees for various field personnel positions. E&V expects to grow staff by 20 percent in 2017 in both their Holland and Coldwater locations.
The new personnel cover a wide variety of positions within the organization from field manager to laborer.
New field personnel:
• Brian Marion – Field Manager
• Christopher Workman – Field Engineer
• Doug Postelwait – Carpenter
• Javier Garcia – Laborer
• Kevin Eugster – Carpenter (Interiors)
• Kevin Frye – Field Manager
• Kevin Zalis – Capenter (Interiors)
• Mark Kersten – Carpenter
• Mark LaMay – Field Manager
• Scott Chamberlain – Field Manager
• Scott Wisner – Foreman (Interiors)
• Ted Blatter – FSD Field Manager
• Teo Deloera – Laborer
To learn more about E&V, please visit the Company’s website at elzinga-volkers.com. Candidates interested in a position at the new office are encouraged to contact Elzinga & Volkers’ Holland office at (616) 392-2383.