Elzinga & Volkers Continues Growth with New Project Management Staff
Grand Rapids, Mich. Feb. 14, 2017 – Elzinga & Volkers (E&V), a leading provider of construction management services, continues to expand with the hiring of seven new employees for various project management positions. E&V expects to grow staff by 20 percent in 2017 in both their Holland and Coldwater locations.
The new personnel cover a wide variety of project management positions from project manager to marketing assistant.
New project management staff:
• Jared Andersen – Assistant Project Manager
• Jordan Gougeon – Project Manager
• Kelsey Juergens – Marketing Assistant
• Linda Kolean – Project Coordinator
• Marissa Martinie – Project Coordinator
• Mark Nanninga – Project Manager
• Max Schmidt – Assistant Project Manager
To learn more about E&V, please visit the Company’s website at elzinga-volkers.com. Candidates interested in a position at the new office are encouraged to contact Elzinga & Volkers’ Holland office at (616) 392-2383.